- 70+ mineralized structures identified.
- Progressing towards near-term production.
- Focused on shareholder value.
Tara Minerals Corp. is positioned to realize value from definition of know mineralized structures and their near-term production from its district wide holdings in Mexico, an aggressive acquisition strategy and dedicated management.
Tara is creating a resource equity worthy of market premiums by:
- Accumulated critical mass of world-class exploration, expansion and near-production projects.
- Leveraging existing capital to expand existing mineralized structures towards near-term production.
- Increasing mining industry and financial community exposure.
Urbanization and industrialization is taking place across the developing world leading to a secular change in commodity demand that is different from the traditional business cycle. Our business strategy recognizes this probability and through progressing multiple mining projects, we are positioned to realize the potential benefits from a multi-decade secular change in demand for commodities.
The business strategy of Tara Minerals is to become a leading low-cost precious metals and mineral near-term producer with the initial objective of production from its 100% owned Don Roman Gold/Silver/Zinc/Lead/Iron project.